Launch Preparation in Oncology
Project Context and Scope
Catenion was engaged by the global head of marketing of a major player in the oncology market to support the systematic definition and implementation of a launch strategy for a key Phase III asset.
Approach: 2 Partners, 2 Consultants for 5 Months
Key Focus on:
- R&D activities
- Regulatory affairs
- Medical affairs
- Marketing plans
- Communication plans and congress planning
- Systematic KOL management process
- Pricing & reimbursement strategy
- Patient access programmes
- Manufacturing & supply chain management
- Integration of regional marketing & sales organisations
- Co–development and co–promotion alignment
Using Catenion’s “Market Readiness Assessment,” the project covered both North American and European markets.
Key Benefits to the Client
- Catenion brought all of the key parts of the organisation together and delivered and in–depth, two–year plan to the client covering all elements of the launch preparation process.
- Organisational responsibilities, capabilities and budgets were established to support the launch at headquarters and in the marketing and sales subsidiaries.